Lifespan Religious Education
The Lifespan Religious Education team provides connection and collaboration between the Children’s RE Program, the Youth Programs, and the Adult Programs at First Church. Lifespan RE is the church’s primary means to promote the following:
- Developing a deeper understanding of and commitment to Unitarian Universalism
- Inspiring spiritual seeking
- Nourishing a climate for social justice
- Informing all ages about sources of wisdom, practical life skills, and mindful living
- Creating connections across life spans, cultures and diverse lifestyles
The members of the Lifespan RE Team are: Charlotte Lehmann, Acting Director of Children’s Religious Education; Julie Ennis (Franzini), Director of Youth Programs; and Lillian Anderson, Adult Programs Coordinator.