Date(s) - Monday, January 1-Wednesday, January 17
The First Church in Belmont
Donation boxes will be in the Lower Hall starting December 18th.
Please DO NOT bring children’s clothes, dress clothes, slippers, bathrobes, pajamas or out-of-season clothing. Think about what you would wear camping or hiking (ie comfortable & rugged clothing) Also, we will have about 5 times the number of male guests as female guests, so about 80% of what you bring should be for men or unisex. Large sizes (XL, XXL, and XXXL) are very much in demand, as are hooded sweatshirts and sweat pants.
PLEASE PRE-SORT CLOTHING AND MARK BAGS as much as possible
USED CLOTHING, including:
- Nylon jackets and pants, ponchos, and raincoats in Spring & Fall
- Warm coats in Winter
- Sweat shirts and sweat pants (especially hooded sweatshirts)
- Long-sleeve shirts
- Jeans, khakis and other casual pants (80% for men)
- Waterproof boots, comfortable shoes, and sneakers
- Hats, waterproof gloves, coats
All kinds of carrying cases such as backpacks, tote bags, fanny packs, small suitcases with wheels (used and in good condition). Backpacks are in special demand.
Travel-size toiletries such as soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, Chapstick, toothpaste, and shaving cream in small sizes, as well as tooth brushes and disposable razors, and tampons (no aftershave or mouthwash containing alcohol).
· New white socks (there can never be too many of these). Please do not bring old socks
· New underwear (again, there can never be too many and be sure to bring 80% of the underwear for men). Please do not bring old underwear.
Sleeping Bags and Blankets
Sleeping bags & blankets (clean and in good condition) note: the CityReach staff will use these on Friday evening. Please take care to pack and label these items so they are easy to separate when you arrive.