- Summer 2017 at The First Church in Belmont, Unitarian Universalist Everything about summer at FCB … staff hours, emergency pastoral care, worship, building use, and more …
- The Unitarian – June 16, 2017 Worship service information, upcoming programs and opportunities for action, news, and events.
- First Church Book Group Potluck and Discussion Wednesday, June 28 at 7pm in the Upper Hall The Book Group will be hosting its Sixth Annual Potluck Supper when we will enjoy summer salads and desserts, talk about books, swap books we’ve brought, and plan for the coming year.
Please feel free to come (and bring a friend)–even if you have not participated in the group during the past church year. All ...
- 2017 Summer Services Summer 2017 Lay-Led Worship Services, with a downloadable PDF for your fridge
- Children’s Music Program Registration Open! Registration for the Children’s Music Program for the 2017-2018 season is now open! Please use the following link to register for the Youth/Children’s music programs at The First Church in Belmont for the 2017/2018 year. The Children’s Music Program starts every year with a fully staged musical. You may register to start either September 11th ...
- Lyrics to “Step Inside” By Jon Svetkey; performed during services on Sunday, June 4, 2017
- This week at First Church – June 5 – 11 Do you have a program idea for next year? We’d love to hear about it. contact email@example.com
This is the last weekly announcement until September! We hope you have a happy summer.
First Church Book Group potluck and discussion Wed., June 28, 7pm, Upper Hall
Hootenanny/Jam Session with Jon Svetkey Wed., June 28, ...
- Sandy Island Registration is open Please register for this years Sandy Island Weekend Retreat which will take place from September 15-17, 2017 on Lake Winnipesauke. Register early to reserve your spot and your preferred cabin.
- Sandy Island Retreat Mark your calendar for Sandy Island: September 15-17, 2017
- Welcome Back Reception: Thursday, September 7 at 7 p.m. The Fellowship Committee and the Parish Board invite you to reconnect and socialize at this informal gathering! All are welcome.