- Proposed Slate Of Candidates To Be Voted Upon At The Annual Meeting Of The First Church In Belmont On May 21, 2017 Board members, officers, and committees.
- The 73rd First Church Rummage Sale — this Saturday, 9 – 2 The First Church Rummage sale is April 29; donations accepted 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. at the Lower Hall entrance until 9 p.m. on Wednesday, April 26.
- Lisa Bastoni with Miller, McGah, & Greene opening Second Friday Coffeehouse on Friday, May 12 at 7:30 – featured beneficiary: Belmont Against Racism (BAR). $12 / $6 for Seniors/Students.
- This week at First Church – April 24 – 30
Divestment Panel Discussion Sunday, April 30, 12:30pm, Parish Hall
Renaissance Worlds with Toby Lester May 7 at 12:30pm Belmont UU Alliance Potluck Lunch and Program May 17 12 noon
MONDAY MEDITATION James Hencke, 8-9 p.m., Library
In meditation practice, we allow ourselves to dwell in the present moment. We find that by developing our ...
- The Unitarian – April 21, 2017 Worship service information, upcoming programs and opportunities for action, news, and events.
- The 73rd First Church Rummage Sale — coming soon! The First Church Rummage sale is April 29 — click to find out how you can be eligible to shop the exclusive pre-sale by volunteering for only two hours!
- YG in Support of the Declaration of Conscience We the youth group of the First Church in Belmont support this declaration of conscience released by the UUA.
At this extraordinary time in our nation’s history, we are called to affirm our profound commitment to the fundamental principles of justice, equity and compassion, to truth and core values of American society.
In the face of ...
- Youth Group Statement to Invest Responsibly and Divest From Fossil Fuels To the congregation of the First Church in Belmont Unitarian Universalist:
We the Youth Group are releasing this statement in support of the vote to invest responsibly. We know that our world and our lives will be harmed by global warming. On our service trip we also saw how climate change and mining coal are ...
- Stewardship Drive – Mind The Gap! Our 2017 March Stewardship Drive ends soon, and this is the hardest stretch. If you haven’t made your commitment yet, please let us hear from you before March 31. We still need over $80,000 to meet our goal. Your pledges and contributions to the Stewardship Drive are crucial to the excellent programs and facilities at ...
- UUA and UUSC Declaration of Conscience We commit to translate our values into action.