DONATION BOXES in the Lower Hall.
The 9th grade COA group will be volunteering with homeless people in the Boston area and learning about poverty and homelessness in January. Please help us with a clothing drive in advance!
USED items for men and women including:
- Winter coats
- Sweat shirts and sweat pants (especially hooded sweatshirts)
- Sweaters, Long-sleeve shirts, T-shirts
- Jeans, khakis, other casual pants and belts
- Waterproof boots, comfortable shoes and sneakers
- Hats, waterproof gloves, scarves
- All kinds of carrying cases such as backpacks, tote bags, fanny packs and small suitcases with wheels (in good condition)
- Sleeping bags and blankets (clean & in good condition)
NEW items for men and women, including:
- New white socks
- New underwear – size L, XL, XXL
TRAVEL-SIZE Toiletries, including:
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, Chapstick, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream and razors. (Please no aftershave or mouthwash containing alcohol.)
*Please NO children’s clothes, dress clothes, slippers, bathrobes, pajamas or out-of-season clothing.