Stewardship Update of March 3rd
March 1, Celebration Sunday, marked the first day in the active “respond” phase of this year’s March Stewardship Drive, with an outpouring of support as parishioners came forward with their pledges at the Offertory during our worship services.
If you have not yet decided on your pledge, we ask that you please do so before Sunday March 15. And if your pledge is received in the church office by Thursday March 12, your name will appear in our annual honor roll of timely pledge respondents, to be posted in church on Sunday morning the 15th, and you will be eligible for a drawing to win a scrumptious Black Forest Torte made by our own Ariane Frank!
Timely pledging is essential to support orderly budget planning in April, and this year’s appeal focuses on the need for strong across-the-board increases as we seek to broaden and deepen our support among all generations of our members and friends. Please join your fellow parishioners in giving as generously as you can to support First Church.
Visit www.uubelmont.org/stewardship for information and pledging materials.
The Stewardship Committee
– Roger Read, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Martha Gallagher, email@example.com
– Laura Gomez-Ickes, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Charles Hamann, email@example.com
– John Howe, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bruce Kozuma, email@example.com
– Jim Staton, firstname.lastname@example.org)