“Bye Bye Birdie”
book by Michael Stewart, lyrics by Lee Adams, and music by Charles Strouse.
Presented by the Youth, Chancel, and Junior Choirs of
The First Church in Belmont
This year’s musical, under the direction of :
- Alfa Radford- Director/Producer
- Sandy Nayak – Backstage Director;
- Ian Garvie, Vickie Livermore, Diane Lopez, Kate Searle and Heather Quay – Assistant Directors;
- with choreography by Michael Romero;
- and set design by Greg Duckworth and Sandy Nayak
presented in four performances opening Thursday, November 6, 2014.
|Thursday, November 6||5:30 pm|
|Friday, November 7||7:30 pm|
|Saturday, November 8||7:30 pm|
|Sunday, November 9||3:00 pm|
There are two casts for the four performances — Cast A performs on Thursday and Saturday and Cast B performs on Friday and Sunday. Please be sure to confirm which cast your favorite actor is in so that you order tickets for the right performance(s).
Cost & Seating Information: Tickets are $12 and are available for all nights! Tickets may be purchased at the door or ordered online (convenience charge applies) at the the following link: