DATELINE (Belmont, MA) 6/10/13: The Adult Programs Committee is currently working on some very exciting fall programs, some already scheduled and some in the planning stages. The fall program brochure will be available early in September but until then we will give you a sample of what might be included.
· Men’s Fall Potluck – Friday, Sept 27
· Women’s Fall Potluck – Friday, Oct 4
· UU Lineages – Sunday, Oct 6 with Rev. Peter Richardson and Rev. Doris Hunter
· Explorations of Evil – Sunday, Oct 20 & 27 with Edwin Taylor and Doris Hunter
· Spirituality and Sexuality
· Preface to Major Music
· Wisdom of the Classics
As Unitarian Universalists we can develop and provide strategies for living in a world that can be challenging. As parents we struggle with how we can protect our children from the violence and inappropriate sexuality of our culture. Our call to you is for help in putting together and guiding a discussion on parenting today with progressive values. If you are interested in more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.